Join the team that is changing radio and online newspapers in every market we enter. Local Voice is a unique business model in which online newspapers are powered by Hometown radio stations.
The dominant voice in the future of local markets will not be the local newspaper, the local radio station or the local television station; it will be the local media company, delivering local content across a number of platforms. In the Hampton Roads Market it is Local Voice.
We are currently looking for hard working sales people, who are eager to be a part of an elite team of sales professionals!
As a sales professional at Local Voice Media, you have great earning potential and the chance to be a part of our growing regional media company. The current position is focused on the Virginia Beach and Chesapeake markets with sales opportunities across our products: 102.1 FM The Tide, 92.3 FM The Tide, 107.9 Bach FM, WYDaily.com and the Save30 Store.
Responsibilities include: prospecting/cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, creative client presentations, and achieving a sales quota. Because Local Voice Media has a team and systems approach to sales, you must have a deep appreciation for processes, performance measurement, employee development, and a results-oriented sales approach!
• New business to business sales experience preferred
• Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience preferred; 2 or more years with ability to penetrate new business categories
• Strong understanding of lead generation and account management
• Cultivation of long standing client relationships
• Proficient in Google and Microsoft Office applications (including Gmail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your work history and qualifications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Local Voice here