Join the team that is changing radio and online newspapers in every market we enter. Local Voice is a unique business model in which online newspapers are powered by Hometown radio stations.
The dominant voice in the future of local markets will not be the local newspaper, the local radio station or the local television station; it will be the local media company, delivering local content across a number of platforms. In the Hampton Roads Market it is Local Voice.
Assistant Director of Client Services
Local Voice is currently seeking an Assistant Director of Client Services for our Williamsburg location. The Assistant Director of Client Services will works closely with the sales and production teams of Local Voice Media to execute and implement client promotional strategies.
Duties and responsibilities include: creation of sales proposals; entering orders into Natural Log; generating weekly reports; and managing Save30 revenues.
This individual is also responsible for scheduling live interviews, posting Hot Events to the website, and coordinating prize giveaways.
• Customer Service/Inside Sales Experience Preferred
• Understanding of the correlation of sales growth and outstanding customer service
• Proficient in Google and Microsoft Applications
• Must have a strong attention to detail and a systematic mindset
• Ability to multitask and manage a fast paced work environment